Please read our Chaperone Policy thoroughly before purchasing Event admission tickets.
The safety and well-being of all guests are paramount to us. We have heard parent concerns regarding challenges with unsupervised young adults, as well as unruly and disrespectful behavior to other attendees and Event staff. We aim to promote a positive guest experience and a safe, fun, family-family environment, thus we have decided to enact a Chaperone Policy.
Please review the full Chaperone Policy below.
The Chaperone Policy will include the following guidelines:
- Guests under the age of 18 will require a chaperone
- Guests 18 years of age and older do not require a chaperone
- Chaperones must be 21 years of age and older and may chaperone up to five guests
- Guests under 18 will NOT be allowed to enter the venue without a chaperone. No ticket refunds will be accommodated
- ID checks will be enforced upon entry. A physical valid government-issued ID is required for guests 18 and older (physical ID required, no photos). If you are unable to provide proof of your age, you may be denied admission
- It is HIGHLY recommended ALL tickets for chaperones be pre-purchased before arriving to the event (due to poor cell reception, and no public Wi-Fi, attempting to purchase tickets upon arrival is NOT recommended)
- Chaperones must accompany their party during entry, remain inside the venue during their visit, and be available by phone throughout their stay.
- Guests under the age of 18 who are found inside the venue unaccompanied by a chaperone will be subject to ejection. No refunds will be accommodated. This policy is in effect for all event days and hours, until further notice, and is subject to change
*Guidelines are subject to change without notice.